Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 183 - Sweet supplies


Holidays, and you never know who will drop in. I bought several packets of lollies and poured them into a large bowl, mixing them like a salad. The snakes are the garnish on top. Actually, although I bought these for the younger visitors, I can see that they will please all ages. We're going away to Barwon Heads for a couple of days, and I think I might steal a few (handfuls). 18 yo son is staying home and planning a dinner party, which will be his culinary initiation. Maybe I'll include some photos (I'm sure he'll take them) once I'm back Sunday night.

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time at Barwon hope the wind eases up for you. I don't mind the overcast skies or the rain when away but hate the wind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if there will be anything left in the bowl when you get back....
    I like the colours - it feels like a holiday.

    ReplyDelete