Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 230 - Oops



When I posted yesterday's photo, I had the nagging feeling that I'd included this photo before. And I have, now I realise. Yes, I cheated by using a photo taken on a different day. So what. I scanned my flickrsteam for generic photos of everyday life because, by the time I'd finished with dinner and dishes, photo hunting seemed a bleak prospect. I know, I know, we're supposed to post a photo we've taken on the day, but some photos aren't linked to a specific time. They could happen any day and sometimes do. Just to prove a point, today's photos are witness to the timelessness of everyday, anyday home life. Which isn't a bad thing.








3 comments:

  1. I agree with you and have done the same myself, once or twice.The everyday actions of life are timeless and forever relevant so we can't go too far wrong. However, I feel excited when something unique or out of the ordinary does happen - I immediately think of my blog picture (hopefully I also enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toaster - it gives me ideas for future photos - part of the fun of checking out other peoples' pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to see you, Pam and Susan! The best part of the photo blog is the interaction.

    ReplyDelete