Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 248 - Nothing much

Well, at least I got out of the house for a bit longer today, and even drove my car - felt a bit weird. Starting to feel a little more normal. Mr 16 had the second of his two sessions with the composition team that was chosen by the 3MBS competition. This time it was in the Bishop's Parlour - love the way they've retained the original names at The Convent. He came out excited, chatting happily about the constructive criticism the students shared when looking at all the compositions. I was even more convinced that he would thrive at the Victorian College of Education Seconday School (VCASS) where he would be doing this kind of thing every day.

Still tense as the audition day (Tuesday) approaches, and true to my compulsive/obsessive nature, I become more panicky that he'll catch my virus and not be able to hold the violin.

Coming back with Mr 16 from dinner and a relax at my mother's place, we found Mr 19 and a friend baking muffins at 10 pm. You can read more about that here, if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment