Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 141 - Top of the muffin


This is one of those days when you thank me because I hand over to Guest Photographer. The main reason is to relieve you of excruciating banality, which is the inevitable result of not going anywhere different, just going to school, then coming home and cooking dinner, etc. And since Guest Photographer is my flesh and blood, albeit long divorced from my own, I think it is acceptable to occasionally slip in photos such as this one. Which one would you choose?

3 comments:

  1. Third one to the right, second row please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll have a raspberry one. $3.50 is pretty good, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yes $3.50 is great! I think a guest photographer is a wonderful idea and one I think I might have to indulge in!

    ReplyDelete